Thomas & Betts Belden SNAP N SEAL BNC compression connector.
The SNS1P6BNC BNC compression connector is for RG6 Standard and Tri-Shield RG6 coaxial cable.
Thomas & Betts Belden SNAP N SEAL BNC compression connectors are environmentally sealed to protect drops from harsh environments. Through a unique 360° compression process SNAP N SEAL offers the signal leakage protection required for today's systems.
The correct compression BNC connector for RG6 Quad Shield coax cable, is Thomas and Betts Part No. SNS1P6UBNC
Click here for the SNS1P6UBNC
SNS1P6BNC SNS1P6UBNC SNS6BNC SNS59HECBNC SNS59HECBNCB SNAP N SEAL Compression BNC connectors.
- High performance, 75 ohm SNAP N SEAL BNC Compression Connector
- SNS59HECBNC BNC Male connectors feature precision coaxial contacts for demanding bandwidth applications.
- True 360° compression onto cable ensures optimum RF shielding performance, -65dB effective shielding.
- BNC Male Plug interface is designed to nominal Mil Spec C-39012 with 75 ohm characteristic impedance.
- Integral silver-plated contact and Snap-N-Seal® design
ensures ease of installation and reliable, high frequency return loss
performance of -30dB to 1 GHz